This is a portion of a old XVIII century palazzo, set only few km from Pisa, Calci and Cascina. The East portion has been perfectly restored preserving the original features such as wooden beams and terracotta floor: it is set entirely on the ground floor and enjoys spacious kitchen, master bedroom, second bedroom, two bathrooms and study, for a surface of around 120 sqm. The portion is surrounded on three sides from a nice garden of around 400 sqm with annex of 48 sqm to be totally restored.
Pisa is an Italian town of 90,000 inhabitants. The so called Pisan area, includes the neighboring municipalities of Calci, Cascina, San Giuliano Terme, Vecchiano and Vicopisano. Pisa hosts the most important airport in Tuscany, Galileo Galilei, which contributes to the availability of the best regional infrastructure, such as the superstrada fi.pi.li and the motorway Genoa-Rome that connects Pisa to the north of the region up to Florence and to all areas of central and northern Italy.
Pisa is of course well known for the Piazza del Duomo, declared World Heritage Site, with the Cathedral, built between 1063 and 1118 in the Pisan Romanesque style and the Leaning Tower, built in the twelfth century, today one of the most famous Italian monuments in the world.
The city is home to three major universities: the University of Pisa, the Scuola Normale Superiore and the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, and one of the CNR offices and other international research institutions.