This country villa used to be a Hunting House: the surface of around 479 square meters has been divided into 2 units and is ideal as a B&B or Guest House.
Access is through the large iron gate beyond which we have an exclusive parking area and a right of way of the neighbouring house.
A second gate allows you to reach the villa, with rear entrance dedicated to the smaller unit comprising entrance hall, living room with fireplace, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and second bedroom connected to the first floor through a spiral staircase, where there is a double bedroom, study and wc. The largest unit is on two levels, with entrance leading to the first floor including kitchen-living room with large fireplace and large bathroom, while on the top floor we find three bedrooms and bathrpp,. The same stairs lead to the attic, now a storage area.
Near the rear entrance there is a bathroom with shower, used during the summer season while underneath the main entrance there is a small cellar, used in the past for storing food and drinks.
The position of the villa is particularly happy, being central with respect to Pisa with the international airport G. Galilei (24 km), Livorno with the arbour A. Vespucci (18km), Castiglioncello for cliff lovers (24 km) while the sandy beaches of Cecina awarded the Blue Flag for its structures (30 km).
Nugola, Vicarello, Guasticce, Castell’Anselmo, Stagno, Parrana San Giusto, Colognole and Paranna San Martino are typical Tuscan villages where reminders of the past live on and nature is still unspoilt. Set in the countryside or crowning hilltops, but always surrounded by greenery, the villages around Collesalvetti are full of pleasant surprises. Fascinating natural itineraries lead to ancient abbeys, churches, springs and old mills. Near the village of Parrana lies the Sambuca, a church and hermitage dating back to 1200s.Built by Augustinian monks and enlarged by Jesuits, it was once a haven for hermits, wayfarers and pilgrims and is a monument of great in-terest and fascination. It can be reached by a footpath through the greenery of a valley. The Colognole Aqueduct, built between 1700 and 1800, is of considerable architectural interest.