This is a portion of a old XVIII century palazzo, set only few km from Pisa, Calci and Cascina. The portion has been perfectly restored preserving the original features such as wooden beams and terracotta floor: it has on the ground floor entrance in the kitchen, with nearby large living room and a covered porch;an internal staircase leads to the first floor consisting of master bedroom with dressing room and en suite bathroom. The same stone staircase leads to the second floor where the large 75 sqm suite has been interpreted as a master bedroom, a second bedroom and bathroom. The house has a surface of around 216 square meters and enjoys a porch of 16 sqm and a garden of 265 square meters.
Pisa is an Italian town of 90,000 inhabitants. The so called Pisan area, includes the neighboring municipalities of Calci, Cascina, San Giuliano Terme, Vecchiano and Vicopisano. Pisa hosts the most important airport in Tuscany, Galileo Galilei, which contributes to the availability of the best regional infrastructure, such as the superstrada fi.pi.li and the motorway Genoa-Rome that connects Pisa to the north of the region up to Florence and to all areas of central and northern Italy.
Pisa is of course well known for the Piazza del Duomo, declared World Heritage Site, with the Cathedral, built between 1063 and 1118 in the Pisan Romanesque style and the Leaning Tower, built in the twelfth century, today one of the most famous Italian monuments in the world.
The city is home to three major universities: the University of Pisa, the Scuola Normale Superiore and the Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna, and one of the CNR offices and other international research institutions.